Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Day 10 of My 30 Day Diet

As I write this entry, my butterscotch nibbles are chilling on top of the counter. That should give you a clue as to how well this day of dieting went for me. It started off really well, and then I got to my night class. One of my classmates had a batch of butterscotch nibbles that drew attention from other classmates. Soon, I could not resist the excitement, and I asked to sample the treat. It was dee-lish, and it was addicting. I couldn't bring myself to ask for more, so I sat the rest of the hour craving more and planning my stop to the grocery store later. Needless to say, I am now way over my calorie and fat allotment for the day. I'm not going to bother stating what I ate, but I will post the recipe.

Butterscotch Nibbles

1 package of butterscotch morsels
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup chocolate chips
8 cups of Chex Cereal

simply heat the peanut butter and butterscotch in the microwave for a minute and afterwards stir in the cereal and chocolate chips. Spread onto wax paper to chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment