Sunday, September 27, 2009

Day 7 of My 30 Day Diet - Cheat Day!!!!

A diet isn't a diet without a cheat day. I like to have my cheat day on the weekend. Today was that day. I started off healthy, and I didn't overeat throughout the day. But, this was because I was saving my cheat moment for the movies. That's right. Buttery, salty, crunchy movie popcorn, that is what I was looking forward to eating all day. It was great. The movie was good too. If you haven't seen Surrogates, go see it. Bruce Willis still manages to look good even when he looks bad. I wonder what his diet is like...

Breakfast
1 waffle w/sugar free syrup 110 calories 3 fat
1 veggie sausage patty 70 calories 3 fat
1 slice of wheat toast w/jelly 100 calories .5 fat

Lunch
4 corn tortillas with leftover ground chicken, 1/4 cup of 2% cheese, 2 tablespoons of sour cream- 545 calories 22 grams of fat

snack
4 pretzel sticks 200 calories 2 grams of fat
blow pop - 45 calories zero fat

Movie Popcorn - approximately -580 calories 47 grams of fat.

Ridiculous- I'm not even going to bother adding it all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment