Saturday, September 26, 2009

Day 6 of My 30 Day Diet


This morning the scale showed 128, and yesterday I was 127.4. I'm sure that I have not gained weight, so I'm thinking it's from all of the liquid I continued to drink last night. I'm not really worried about it. Today, my friend told me I was going crazy with my blog. So, tonight, I'm going to get straight to the point. Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast
Corn Flakes w/fat free milk 160 calories 0 fat

Linner
Chicken breast (140 cal 3 fat) Pita (90 cal 0 fat) filled with cucumbers (10 cal), tomatoes (20 cal), onion (20 cal) and fat free sour cream (20 cal) - 300
Potatoes sprayed with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter and seasoned (200 cal)

Snack
mini Baby Ruth - 50 cal 2.5 fat
Tootsie Pop 50 cal 1 fat
veggie bacon bits 60 2
Coffee 20 calories

grand total 840 calories 8 grams of fat. I am way under my calorie and fat allotment, but it is fifteen minutes until midnight, and I'm too tired to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment